Podcast 073Revision #4, 11/8/2009 6:26 PM
126.96.36.199: "cleaned it up for you"
Podcast 073Revision #6, 12/2/2009 1:19 PM
- Hey remember we're sitting at our desks and do podcasts we would use headsetst instead of some kind of wanky field recorder, sound quality is high you could take your shoes off. We've no pesky guests trying to get word (..) us.
- Right, we enought too close
- Well. I did, You did
- I don't know, I don't know,
Maybe that's kind of an office ..you
- So we've done with DevDays now it's now over...
- Forever! Forever! Just gone, over, done. Bye.
- But... People seem to like it! I mean the general..
- They did, they did!
- it was a worthwhile thing
- The trouble is I focused for some reason on all the little things that were going wrong and during DevDays and a sort of didn't have time to even concentrate on 86% that was going right. That solid minus I would say
- I have some observations. My observation is that you're so busy analysing the process and thinking about ways to improve it - which is good I mean that's one thing you definitely wanna see with somebody you work with .. thinking how we doing this and how could we do it better next time. but I think you did that a little too much to deathroom of the actual event, like, you know ... Oh not a deathroom I mean, it was a good event but I'm saying you obsessed over it a little too much at the time it was happening
The time to worry about that stuff is like the whole post-mortem where you like
filing all that stuff ... How we could fix it.
And in the end of that you say - Ok, so next cycle we should gonna do and fix all this crap that was wrong.
- So.. I mean It's good that you thinking but I just like you said it the event itself I think it was a success.
- I think that wasn't success.
... Miguel ... clone Miguel! ... Five Miguels and it would be very well...